So you as you people can guess, we are madly in love with “The Happiness Page” these days..
Happiness is these small unnoticed things, ain’t it? 🙂
Do share what you think the happiness is….
A ton grateful to you Neeli for passing them all to me – Liebster Award, I love you blog Awards, ABC Award, The Loyal Reader Award, The Best Moments Award…. It means a lot to me and as you said, even I can count them on fingers as to how many of them I have received till date. My blog’s wall is going to shine now with the ones that you passed on to me. 🙂
Here is my answer paper for the question paper that you set… 😉
1. Why do you blog?
Well for many reasons and for no reason. Sometimes I do it just like that, for absolutely no reason. At times it is to pen down the emotion that be it be joy,pain,sulk. I feel better once I pen it down, so I blog 🙂
2. If you get a chance to meet any of your fellow blogger, would you like to meet him/her and why?
Yes,as now that I already know the person to an extent, I would like to meet and know more about him/her.
3. Do you know cooking? If yes, what is signature dish? If No, would you like to learn?
Yes I cook every single day but I do it as I have to 😦 . I am not very fond of doing it and so it isn’t my forte.
4. How do you manage your anger?
I pen it down these days.. 🙂 Otherwise I prefer to keep mum and simply dont let out even a single word.
5. Any suggestion for Me and my blog
Keep blogging.. 🙂
6. Which post of mine did you like and why?
Well there are many but still if you are to ask me to choose the one : Me, Window and Thoughts would be the one. I could relate very closely to this one, so I like it the most.
7. What would you like me to cover in my blog?
Ahh no specific suggestions as such.
8. Would you like to plan for a blogger get together?
Would surely like to 🙂
9. Have you ever faced failure and have converted as your success? Share some incident with us.
This is the most difficult one to answer. I reserve the answer to it for now
10. Do you believe in God? If No, Why?
Yes I do believe in god with utter faith. That is from where I get strength to stand 🙂
Take a look at it as and when you find time Neeli 🙂
Though it is true that awrds are not something I write for, but ofcourse I like it as its a recipet of appriciation from the fellow bloggers. Thank you Sapna and Muzer once again. 🙂