The title reveals it all, yes I am on to it for the second time – The Alchemist. The honest reason to get back to it for the second time is, I have read it long 3 years back and hardly remember it now,moreover I was lacking it a little – The motivation. For the first time it was as good as a bouncer ball but for this time I am able inculcate it and hope I’ll make most out of it. Just listing out some of the great lines from the book from the part I am done with :
- Maktub” (It is written)
- When you really want something, the universe always conspires in your favor.
- It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
- The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
- The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
- Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
- “Why do we have to listen to our hearts?” the boy asked-
“Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you will find your treasure.
- Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life.
- There is only one way to learn. It’s through action.
- And, when you can’t go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward.
- You must always know what it is that you want.
- The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon.
- The secret is here in the present.
- To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only real obligation.
- He hadn’t a cent in his pocket, but he had faith !
- It is bound to come a moment when what seems close is still very far away.
- Life is really generous to those who pursue their Personal Legend.
I want to back to it – reading,reading and a lot of the same. Signing of on the note to my
(lazy,procrastinating) soul that I will take this up seriously now.