First of all thanks a ton to Diana for tagging me and there making me part of the Blogathon…!
Here I go :
As per the Blogathon rules –
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
here are 11 things about myself –
1) I like reading reviews about the new gadgets launched like anything,yes I like being techie. Technology is something I passionately follow.
2) I hardly read fiction.
3)My perception for a complete smile is when you smile at someone and that person smiles back at you,that is what is Perfectly complete smile for me.
4) I am damn choosy when its to making friends.
5)I prefer watching movies all alone as I cry for slightest emotional scene and I don’t like people laugh on my tears or question me for what I cried.
6)As you people already know Motivation is like bath for me, I need it daily.
7)I like light colors and pastel shades when its to bright.
8)I find music to be one of my best companions,so I hardly let my cellphone/I pod separate from ear phones when I am alone.
9)I love listening my childhood tales from mom, they make both of us laugh and rejoice.
10)I hate unpunctuality like any thing.
11)My height is what makes me stand out at a glance in the mob of girls. I am grateful to god for blessing me with 5’8” 🙂 😉
Answers to Questions asked by Diana:
1. Share one or more things that blogging has taught you
The first and foremost thing is it has helped me to learn lining up things on my mind.
And it has introduced me with many wonderful fellow bloggers/friends like you.. 🙂
2. Share one or more things about blogging that you want to change.
I want to enhance the spectrum of topics I write on.
3. Between present and past, what is the biggest good/bad change in You?
Okay let me start with the bad one : I feel I have lost innocence that I had as a part of my personality/nature. I really feel bad about it. 😦
And yes the good one now : I have learned to stand strong,the things those were scary for me in the past aren’t any more.
4. How do you prefer to spend your free time?
Its either a book or a friend or the laptop that I spend the free time with. When I am at home I prefer spending complete time with mom dad.
5. Which place will you chose – an evening on beach, snow clad mountains, a night in desert, a cool garden or at home with AC on in front of TV.
Evening at beach….!
6. Which new language you will like to learn?
Japanese/Spanish. I like slangs from these two languages.
7. Have you prayed for something? What is that? Did you get it?
That I do every single day. But it is not for getting something every-time.Its for thanking god for what he has blessed me with. And currently I am praying hard for something will let you know if I get it.. 😉
8. If I had got one more chance… Have you ever felt so?
Nope,at least not till this point of time.
9. Which fiction character could you relate to the most?
I hardly read/watch fiction…! So no answer for this,but as you know me now you can tell whom do you find to have resemblance with me… 🙂
10. Which is your favorite Cartoon character?
Once again a difficult one. Okay I liked Bob from Bob the builder.
11. Are you afraid of dark?
Yes I am,but I have learned to make it through now.. 🙂
And now its my turn to ask :
1) What is definition of Happiness for you?
2)What matters more to you when its to music? Lyrics or Singer?
3)One thing that you like most about yourself.
4)How do you let out your anger/frustration?
5)Which book according to you is a must read?
6)Coffee or tea?
7)Which is your favorite one liner?
8)Describe yourself in 160 characters.
9)What are the things that you think you are addicted to?
10)Which is you favorite festival?
11)And the simple one : Your favorite color? Why?
And the tagging carried forward now :
People listed here aren’t all bloggers, tagging them as they are my friends/regular readers and request them for the guest post here on my blog:
9)Sumit (The most regular reader who prefers ringing up for giving me the feedback about post over writing, Dear I want you to write now)